I've returned

JForeigner
Posted 15/06/2014 - 13:22 Link
Hello,

A quick hi to say that I have returned after an absence. Just an update, I have left the UK, and I am now living in Australia. My camera gear went to NZ, I know, not straight forward. But, along the way, I have picked up a little Q (new to me). I have now picked up my old camera, a K10,and away I go again. Maybe time for an upgrade there.

But soon I will be posting pictures from this part of the world.

Gary
Armed with a K3, some M, A, FA, DA, and star lens. With an eye open for "just one more lens".

My PPG link
johnriley
Posted 15/06/2014 - 13:32 Link
Excellent Gary, looks like you've travelled far!

The Q is lovely and the new 15-45mm 06 telephoto zoom is an amazing lens.
Best regards, John
Stuey
Posted 15/06/2014 - 22:32 Link
Welcome back - I look forward to your photo's
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo