i took this

stu62
Posted 29/01/2017 - 18:35 Link
i took this today with my k3ii and 55/300 and this happend

Comment Image


any ideas
derek897
Posted 29/01/2017 - 18:45 Link
Just the one image like this or all of them, lens not seated properly ?
I know what i like, If not always why.
stu62
Posted 29/01/2017 - 18:49 Link
just the one and this was the next shot without altering any thing

Comment Image
MikeInDevon
Posted 29/01/2017 - 18:56 Link
That would be the TSR-2 effect!
Edited by MikeInDevon: 29/01/2017 - 18:59
derek897
Posted 29/01/2017 - 18:59 Link
I've not seen that before.
I know what i like, If not always why.
Dariusz
Posted 29/01/2017 - 19:01 Link
Awkward. Perhaps it's time to upgrade the firmware?
stu62
Posted 29/01/2017 - 19:14 Link
[quote:3496ace15f="Dariusz"]Awkward. Perhaps it's time to upgrade the firmware?[/quote

upgrade somthing

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo