I think I am going peculiar....

Spad
Posted 18/06/2025 - 13:23 Link
Is having 9 camera bags moving towards having a fetish?????
Edited by Spad: 18/06/2025 - 13:24
Posted 18/06/2025 - 13:43 Link
Spad wrote:
Is having 9 camera bags moving towards having a fetish?????
I suppose it depends wether they are full and if so, of what.
☺
Adam

Flickr
Lubbyman
Posted 18/06/2025 - 16:28 Link
lesjacksons wrote:
Spad wrote:
Is having 9 camera bags moving towards having a fetish?????
I suppose it depends wether they are full and if so, of what.
☺
... And what you do with them in private.

Steve
Spad
Posted 18/06/2025 - 16:49 Link
Cameras, lenses, kit and telescope kit!
johnriley
Posted 19/06/2025 - 08:57 Link
Only nine? I can't help collecting camera bags, they gravitate towards me, the new, the old, the antique.....So don't worry, you are far from a fetish.
Best regards, John
walkeja
Posted 19/06/2025 - 10:56 Link
Do camera cases count?
Pentax K1-ii and MZ6
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Spad
Posted 19/06/2025 - 11:07 Link
walkeja wrote:
Do camera cases count?
Yes!!

Lubbyman wrote:
lesjacksons wrote:
Spad wrote:
Is having 9 camera bags moving towards having a fetish?????
I suppose it depends wether they are full and if so, of what.
☺
... And what you do with them in private.

Steve
Lie naked on the floor rubbing myself with them???

johnriley wrote:
Only nine? I can't help collecting camera bags, they gravitate towards me, the new, the old, the antique.....So don't worry, you are far from a fetish.
I now have a vision of John walking into a camera shop, and all the bags shout "quick.... get him!"
Edited by Spad: 19/06/2025 - 11:08

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo