I need to dissassemble an Optio S

jlaino
Posted 13/04/2007 - 12:17 Link
Hi everybody.

I'm new to the forum.
I have an optio S that froze while taking a picture and wouldn't turn on.
It was stuck with the lens out. To worsen things I hit the camera and the lens is a little bent.
I'm very attached to this camera, and my only hope is dissassembling it and reassembling it again.
Does anyone have the service manual or some guide of dissassembling?

Thanks in advance,
Javier
Ammonyte
Posted 17/04/2007 - 19:50 Link
Try holding down the "Play" button when you power on the camera, then go into the Menu and Reset the camera.

(This tip was shamelessly stolen from Golfdiesel)
Tim the Ammonyte
--------------
K10D & sundry toys
http://www.ammonyte.com/photos.html

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo