I'm Sorta selling up!
Posted 21/10/2014 - 20:19
Link
17-70 received, well packaged, lens etc as described, very happy, easy deal and would again.
Thanx Daz
regards
Stewart
Thanx Daz
regards
Stewart
Posted 29/10/2014 - 19:15
Link
How about £400 for the 7 and grip together, posted of course
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 01/11/2014 - 15:06
Link
I have a couple more items...
The external power pack for the AF540, it hold 8 AA batteries and give faster recycle times. As Seen Here £15 posted
A flash extension cord, £12 posted.
Open to offers on the K7 and battery grip also.
The external power pack for the AF540, it hold 8 AA batteries and give faster recycle times. As Seen Here £15 posted
A flash extension cord, £12 posted.
Open to offers on the K7 and battery grip also.
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 04/11/2014 - 18:31
Link
£380 For 7 and grip and as many batteries as I can find, 5 so far.
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 05/11/2014 - 08:18
Link
Last Price drop....
K7 £280
Grip £90
Together £360
K7 £280
Grip £90
Together £360
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 15/11/2014 - 19:26
Link
Now on ebay, had a serious offer of £140 for the pair!!!
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 15/11/2014 - 22:11
Link
PM sent for external power pack for flash
Posted 15/11/2014 - 22:31
Link
bettyswolloks wrote:
Now on ebay, had a serious offer of £140 for the pair!!!
Now on ebay, had a serious offer of £140 for the pair!!!
They are taking the mick, my K7 went for £250 on ebay about this time last year Daz, was a shame I let it go to be honest, but hopefully you'll get a good price. Will that be you gone from here then?
Posted 16/11/2014 - 09:09
Link
AndrewA wrote:
They are taking the mick, my K7 went for £250 on ebay about this time last year Daz, was a shame I let it go to be honest, but hopefully you'll get a good price. Will that be you gone from here then?
No I think I'll still stick around here, been here to long, over 8 years!, to just disappear Mate. I'm keeping my K10 and I'll probably end up keeping the K7 to. I'm keeping my sigma macros to, I cant bring myself to part with them!
bettyswolloks wrote:
Now on ebay, had a serious offer of £140 for the pair!!!
Now on ebay, had a serious offer of £140 for the pair!!!
They are taking the mick, my K7 went for £250 on ebay about this time last year Daz, was a shame I let it go to be honest, but hopefully you'll get a good price. Will that be you gone from here then?
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 16/11/2014 - 19:12
Link
bettyswolloks wrote:
That is good to hear be a shame to lose you!
AndrewA wrote:
They are taking the mick, my K7 went for £250 on ebay about this time last year Daz, was a shame I let it go to be honest, but hopefully you'll get a good price. Will that be you gone from here then?
No I think I'll still stick around here, been here to long, over 8 years!, to just disappear Mate. I'm keeping my K10 and I'll probably end up keeping the K7 to. I'm keeping my sigma macros to, I cant bring myself to part with them!bettyswolloks wrote:
Now on ebay, had a serious offer of £140 for the pair!!!
Now on ebay, had a serious offer of £140 for the pair!!!
They are taking the mick, my K7 went for £250 on ebay about this time last year Daz, was a shame I let it go to be honest, but hopefully you'll get a good price. Will that be you gone from here then?
Posted 16/11/2014 - 21:23
Link
Payment sent for battery pack. Further details in PM.
Posted 17/11/2014 - 12:39
Link
Flash cord and battery pack posted.
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 17/11/2014 - 15:37
Link
Hi Sent PM about the 24-90.
Posted 19/11/2014 - 20:06
Link
I'll follow AndrewA's lead and call the K-7 £250 plus a fiver postage.
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1597 posts
20 years
Pentaxia
I never knew you could get a 3rd party external power pack for the AF540. Where did you buy it?