I'm Back !!
Posted 27/09/2009 - 04:13
Link
Hi and welcome!
Pentax K10D, *istDS
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Posted 27/09/2009 - 11:16
Link
Hi Stuart, hope you get much pleasure from your photographic hobby I am also retired and I do not know what I would do without it, might even have to start knitting.
Jackie H
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
Posted 27/09/2009 - 19:59
Link
Thordell wrote:
Hi Stuart, hope you get much pleasure from your photographic hobby I am also retired and I do not know what I would do without it, might even have to start knitting.
Tried the knitting !! That's why I'm here
Hi Stuart, hope you get much pleasure from your photographic hobby I am also retired and I do not know what I would do without it, might even have to start knitting.
Stu - K10D | DFA 100/2.8 Macro | DA 55-300 | AF-360FGZ |
So much to learn... So little time !
Posted 27/09/2009 - 21:52
Link
Welcome to the forum.
Regards, Tom
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
Posted 27/09/2009 - 22:01
Link
Welcome and have fun!
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 29/09/2009 - 11:10
Link
Hi Stu!
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Posted 07/10/2009 - 17:07
Link
Hi and welcome to the forum
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


385 posts
17 years
UK
I'm an electronics engineer/programmer (retired) who took up photography back in the 80s using Olympus film equipment (OM-4). Used mainly b&w and had my own dark room. Lost interest due to other things in life and sold everything, but my interest is now rekindled and I'm back with digital. Have a K100 but looking to get a K10 when I can afford it. Using Photoshop Elements 6, at the moment. Uploading to microstock sites to try and pay for all this gear !!
That's all folks !!
Stu
Stu - K10D | DFA 100/2.8 Macro | DA 55-300 | AF-360FGZ |
So much to learn... So little time !