Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

I love it!

Tyr
Posted 30/08/2007 - 14:16 Link
My K10D, but that is obvious and not what this thread is about.

I went to try the D-BG2 in Jessops and found that it makes the camera even more comfortable to hold in landscape orientation. Only problem is that the portrait grip is too narrow to be of much use and is not comfortable. It was more comfortable than holding the camera upright. But in portrait mode, my hand just fits so wonderfully. It was better than how my hand fitted on the K100D and that was very comfortable because of the deep finger groove.

I'm now thinking that I should have gotten it with my K10D. Ah well, never mind. I'll get it sometime in the future...
MattMatic
Posted 30/08/2007 - 14:40 Link
Ditto

With the D-BG1 on the *ist-D I would switch between liking and not liking it
With the K10D + D-BG2 the grip is on there permanently. It just feels so absolutely "right"

Got mine from SRS, of course Worth giving Chris a ring
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
Tyr
Posted 30/08/2007 - 15:07 Link
Really wish I could but, not going to happen for a while. I really need a flash and 3-4 food primes. I'm thinking about completely skipping the DA* zoom lenses as I take better pictures with my A28f2.8 and A50f1.7 (although I'd be happy with an A200f4 for now), I'd just love it if they had AF.

It is on my list of things to get, as with so many other things. Only problem will be what when I get the BG the camera won't fit in my bag very well. I guess that is what the movable dividers are for.

If anyone hates their BG2...
Daniel Bridge
Posted 30/08/2007 - 23:27 Link
Tyr wrote:
If anyone hates their BG2...

Er, no!

Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.