Hoya 2X teleconverter

JohnMcD
Posted 18/08/2008 - 22:35 Link
I had 4 teleconverters and this was the best one optically. I never used any of them though so I'm selling the last two. This is a straight PK version. It works and like I say produces excellent results.

Now on ebay, free postage but only if you ask for an invoice before paying otherwise it gets very messy.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160275750555&ssPageNam...

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/VARIOUS/IMGP7718.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/VARIOUS/IMGP7719.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/VARIOUS/IMGP7717.jpg[/IMG]
Edited by JohnMcD: 25/08/2008 - 15:26
JohnMcD
Posted 25/08/2008 - 15:26 Link
Now on Ebay and price reduced. Free postage if you ask for an invoice before paying.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160275750555&ssPageNam...
melness
Posted 26/08/2008 - 19:26 Link
Whats the reduced price?
Thanks
Sean
Mannesty
Posted 26/08/2008 - 21:59 Link
melness wrote:
Whats the reduced price?
CLick on the link above, that'll tell you.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
JohnMcD
Posted 27/08/2008 - 00:11 Link
It was £15 buy it now but of course it's disappeared. You guys get free postage so if you win the item just ask me for an invoice before paying, mention the forum and I'll send you an invoice minus the postage.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo