How Green are thy leaves


LennyBloke

Link Posted 03/05/2019 - 15:25
K1 MkII plus Super-Takumar 50mm f1.4 (8 element) at maximum aperture:




Should a fifty year old lens really perform this well
LennyBloke

pschlute

Link Posted 03/05/2019 - 16:13
Beautiful. Quality will never go out of fashion.
Peter



My Flickr page

Lubbyman

Link Posted 03/05/2019 - 17:15
Texture with a hint of repeated pattern. Light just right, too. Excellent, I like it.

LennyBloke wrote:
Should a fifty year old lens really perform this well

Why shouldn't it? 50 year old (and more...) humans can perform pretty well.

Steve

AlJones2402

Link Posted 04/05/2019 - 00:16
That's a fab image.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 04/05/2019 - 09:16
Thanks for the comments - I saw the potential for this shot a few days ago but the lighting and leaf growth wasn't quite right at the time -
LennyBloke

smudge

Link Posted 04/05/2019 - 10:44
What plant is that? It looks very similar to what my neighbours grow for 'recreational use'...
Regards, Philip

MikeInDevon

Link Posted 04/05/2019 - 17:34
smudge wrote:
What plant is that? It looks very similar to what my neighbours grow for 'recreational use'...

Looks rather like newly opened Horse Chestnut tree leaves to me and very lovely they look to.

Cheers
Mike

LennyBloke

Link Posted 04/05/2019 - 17:48
MikeInDevon wrote:
smudge wrote:
What plant is that? It looks very similar to what my neighbours grow for 'recreational use'...

Looks rather like newly opened Horse Chestnut tree leaves to me and very lovely they look to.

Cheers
Mike

Spot on Mike - or alternatively the leaves of the "Conker Tree"
LennyBloke

derek897

Link Posted 04/05/2019 - 23:15
Ctracking shot, really pops. Well spotted and taken
I know what i like, If not always why.

davidwozhere

Link Posted 05/05/2019 - 01:41
Both simple and beautiful.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 05/05/2019 - 09:34
Lovely textures/patterns... and love the greens this time of year...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

Sry

Link Posted 07/05/2019 - 22:37
Agree with the above comments regarding textures/patterns/colours - plenty of things to see in nature.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.