How do you make a link read 'Link'?
Posted 20/02/2011 - 15:23
Link
1. copy the location you want to link to from you browsers address bar. i.e. https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/how-do-you-make-a-link-read--link---25980...#comm_292242
2. write your forum post
3. write the word link.
4. highlight the word link (left click and drag, or double click, etc etc)
5. click on the Link button in the comment box
6. in the pop-up box, paste the link location from your other open window. or go back and repeat step one as you may have copied something else in the meanwhile.
7. edit the post as you cocked something up.
8. delete the post and start again as you did it wrong.
7 and 8 are optional but not uncommon.
2. write your forum post
3. write the word link.
4. highlight the word link (left click and drag, or double click, etc etc)
5. click on the Link button in the comment box
6. in the pop-up box, paste the link location from your other open window. or go back and repeat step one as you may have copied something else in the meanwhile.
7. edit the post as you cocked something up.
8. delete the post and start again as you did it wrong.
7 and 8 are optional but not uncommon.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 20/02/2011 - 15:36
Link
Mike, errrrr its meant to represent some kind of screeching, whining and whinging sound. Not very clearly I'll admit. I think I popped it on as I thought my humanist diatribe might be too provocative. I'll go back to my rational kit list sig if I can find where I stored it.
EDIT: sorted and reverted to "normal".
EDIT: sorted and reverted to "normal".
Lurking is shirking.!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


285 posts
16 years
Derby ( UK )
I've seen many links to websites and galleries in the forum and on signatures that just say 'Link', how do you do this please.
Regards, Chris.