How Do I Mend A Broken Window?

DrOrloff
Posted 04/12/2013 - 15:20 Link
French estate agents.... tee hee hee.

The window will be repaired anyway.

I'm sure France could give anyone a run for it's money. Do you realise which language bureaucracy evolved from?
Mannesty
Posted 04/12/2013 - 16:51 Link
DrOrloff wrote:
Do you realise which language bureaucracy evolved from?
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
aliengrove
Posted 04/12/2013 - 17:47 Link
Lovely looking house, have you found something in Brighton that matches up to it?
DrOrloff
Posted 04/12/2013 - 18:46 Link
aliengrove wrote:
Lovely looking house, have you found something in Brighton that matches up to it?
Comment Image


The nearmost. Just got to get used to sharing a wall again.
Algernon
Posted 04/12/2013 - 19:32 Link
Are you keeping your white half of the gatepost white!

I take it you don't want anyone to nip round and break a window


--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo