Hot Shoe adapters & cable

RobL
Posted 02/12/2023 - 11:39 Link
I still have these two hot shoe adapters for off-camera flash using the cable, very useful for close-up shots for instance. Also for using two flashes with one mounted on top of the camera e.g. the fixed one as a bounce flash and the hand-held one as a fill-in flash. Whilst the set-up doesn't offer the same flexibility as triggers it is much lighter and more compact, and doesn't require batteries. They were on eBay for a while but I have withdrawn them as I have had a couple of issues on other sales. I am open to any reasonable offer, especially for all three items as a bundle.
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image
RobL
Posted 07/09/2025 - 11:33 Link
UPDATE: I still have one of these adapters as well as the cable, they both come with original instructions and boxes although the adapter box is a bit shabby. Happy to accept offers around £50.00 for the cable and £20.00 for the adapter, or £65.00 for both
LennyBloke
Posted 07/09/2025 - 13:42 Link
I use these frequently with a combination of up to 3 Pentax flashguns - I know that you can do everything wireless now but I still find these very useful. Just don't trip over them
LennyBloke
RobL
Posted 09/09/2025 - 07:19 Link
You would have a job tripping over the short curly one! I used these to handhold an off-camera flash in the field - close-ups of flowers fungi etc. and much lighter than using a trigger/receiver or a master flash, and no batteries so you can keep them in the bag all the time.
Edited by RobL: 09/09/2025 - 07:21
RobL
Posted 22/09/2025 - 13:00 Link
Both sold, thanks Michael.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo