hi there from Paula

abbones
Posted 08/05/2018 - 20:53 Link
No doub't I'll find myself in a very male environment as i always seem to with my camera
JohnX
Posted 08/05/2018 - 21:42 Link
Welcome! Yes, very male environment, but a friendly one!
davem
Posted 08/05/2018 - 22:03 Link
hello and welcome
swarf
Posted 08/05/2018 - 22:32 Link
Welcome to the forum. We're a friendly bunch and whenever I have asked for help and/or advice I've found the members to be very helpful.

Phil
K-5iiS; K-r; ME Super; ME; DA* 16-50 f2.8; DA 18-135 WR; DA 55-300 WR; HD DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited; FA 50mm f1.4; A50mm f1.7; DAL 18-55mm; M40mm f2.8; + assorted non-Pentax lenses

My Flikr Page link
stub
Posted 08/05/2018 - 23:34 Link
Welcome Paula.. Yes I'm afraid its very male. But I really don't know why... Lets hope your not the last lady to join in...
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..
derek897
Posted 08/05/2018 - 23:47 Link
Hello and welcome
I know what i like, If not always why.
AndrewA
Posted 09/05/2018 - 07:47 Link
Hello and Welcome to the Forum
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
gtis
Posted 09/05/2018 - 09:54 Link
Hello and welcome to the forum
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter





Panasonic Dmc Fz200

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo