Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Hi there ! French touch is comming :)

Neonoctis
Posted 29/03/2012 - 13:40 Link
Hi pentax users !

My name is Julien, and I'm french (from Caen in Lower-Normandie). So if my english insn't perfect, don't blame it on me, but on my english teacher ;D

I'm in Civil engineering school, to be in the future, civil engineer or chief foreman. Yes I love concrete, a solid career plan ^^

So to return to the main subject, I take photos from three years now, with one years learning with a pro-photograph during my High School studies.

I like some great photograph style, Berenice Abbott, Li Wei (a little mad this guys no ? ) are some examples...

So what I like to photograph are portraits, urban landscapes and people, like a reporter photograph... I try in reality because I don't have the talent of these great photograph ^^ I'm still a beginner.
I'll begin wedding photos (friends wedding's). I want to see if I'll be able to do this well, to, perhaps, continue in this way. My final love, is my country where I born. No landscape but the domestic faun, the ancient houses... and people of course ^^ I love that...

I work with a K20D with Grip and 3/4 lens (and my favorite the Tamron 24-75mm f2.8 ^^). I learn with the pro-photograph how to work with argentic, perhaps in the future !

It's done ! Yes I love write a lot too ^^ but in english with a good dictionary its better

Thanks !
A frenchy photograph !

Pentax K20D, Grip DBG-2, Tamron 28-75mm f2.8, Pentax A 50mm f1.7, Pentax DA 18-55mm f3.5-5.6, Pentax FA 80-200mm f4.5-5.6, Flash Metz 58 AF-2...
AndrewA
Posted 29/03/2012 - 17:58 Link
Hello and welcome to the forum, from Sheffield, England!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
davidstorm
Posted 29/03/2012 - 20:53 Link
Welcome Julien, your English looks pretty good to me! I hope you enjoy your photography and the PU website.

Best wishes
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
johnha
Posted 29/03/2012 - 22:32 Link
Hi Julien,

Remember to take your camera with you when you start working. You'll be the first to be able photograph the thing's you'll be building.
Stuey
Posted 30/03/2012 - 22:22 Link
Hello and Welcome
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
Neonoctis
Posted 03/04/2012 - 19:07 Link
Thanks all !
Yes I'll be at first place to take some photos in building sites but I have to wait one year to begin working. It's really long for me...
Maybe in the next year you!l'll see some pictures of llmy first building site, I hope that you love gray landscape and yellow worker in the middle ^^ it's colourfull !

See you later !
A frenchy photograph !

Pentax K20D, Grip DBG-2, Tamron 28-75mm f2.8, Pentax A 50mm f1.7, Pentax DA 18-55mm f3.5-5.6, Pentax FA 80-200mm f4.5-5.6, Flash Metz 58 AF-2...

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.