Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Hi from Stamford

CliveK
Posted 11/06/2012 - 12:38 Link
Hi
My name is Clive Kent and I live in Stamford, Lincolnshire, I'm retired and now have more time for my hobbies. I have recently purchase a Pentax K-R as I already have some Pentax fit lenses from my Pentax MZ-10 film camera which also work with the K-R.
I hope to learn a great deal from being a member of this forum as in the past I have only been a shoot on auto person, so now is the time for me to start learning to use it it on manual and obtain better results. I would like to make/meet many friends along the way.
Clive
Pentax Kr - Pentax 18-55mm, - Pentax 28-80mm, - Sigma 70-300mm,
Sigma 150-500mm.
Edited by CliveK: 11/06/2012 - 12:39
AndrewA
Posted 11/06/2012 - 12:46 Link
Hello and welcome Clive, enjoy the K-r, super camera.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
snappychappy
Posted 11/06/2012 - 13:54 Link
Welcome to the forums Clive, look forward to your input.
vic cross
Posted 11/06/2012 - 15:20 Link
I blinked and nearly read CLARK Kent. Welcome Clive. I'm just along the road in Kettering with "col55555ine" = Colin. CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Stuey
Posted 11/06/2012 - 19:14 Link
Hello and welcome
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
CliveK
Posted 12/06/2012 - 10:22 Link
Hi Everyone thank you for the warm welcome, and no Vic that's my cousin I myself can only leap small lego buildings and stop oo gauge model railways lol!!
I like the bird pictures you submitted after your trip out to Maidwell in January with the other two members. Its nice to know that there are members close by to meet up with via the "Local Groups and Meetings" part of this forum. All in all I'm glad so far that I found it.

Clive
Pentax Kr - Pentax 18-55mm, - Pentax 28-80mm, - Sigma 70-300mm,
Sigma 150-500mm.
major
Posted 12/06/2012 - 23:03 Link
A belated welcome to this forum, Clive. Though my contribution has been minimal, I make a point of checking it regularly. They are a great bunch IMO : informative, helpful, witty and sometimes like taking the mick out of each other. I certainly find it beneficial to be a member. May it continue to exist ...at least until I can no longer remember how to press the shutter!!

" There are 3 sides to a story : yours, mine and the truth! "

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.