Hi everyone

Posted 15/12/2017 - 09:21 Link
Hi everyone
I'm Ian. I'm a full time engineer, but photography is my true passion.

I've been using canon cameras my whole life, but I'm thinking to switching into medium format Pentax. I know they're a bit pricey, but I just love what those huge sensors capture.

So any advice or suggestion is appreciated
Thanks
AndrewA
Posted 15/12/2017 - 12:16 Link
Hello and Welcome
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
davidwozhere
Posted 15/12/2017 - 13:15 Link
Hi Ian and welcome aboard. We don't see a lot of medium format on here so your input will be especially welcome.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
pschlute
Posted 15/12/2017 - 13:19 Link
Hi and welcome. Never used MF myself, so hopefully we can all learn something !
Vuillaume
Posted 15/12/2017 - 14:11 Link
Hello Ian, and welcome
Best regards
John

PPG link
samsingh
Posted 31/01/2018 - 10:26 Link
Hello Friends,
I am a frequent traveler and my camera is my life. I have recorded various moments on it and still doing.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo