Hi Everybody.
Posted 12/11/2008 - 20:30
Link
Hi Brian, welcome to the forum.
The sister website to this one (ephotozine.com) has some excellent photography tutorials for people at all levels - go to the tab along the top marked "techniques". If there are specifics you're unsure of you can always ask here at Pentax User
The sister website to this one (ephotozine.com) has some excellent photography tutorials for people at all levels - go to the tab along the top marked "techniques". If there are specifics you're unsure of you can always ask here at Pentax User
Joining the Q
Posted 12/11/2008 - 20:30
Link
Hi mate.
Welcome to the forum
Welcome to the forum
Posted 12/11/2008 - 21:00
Link
Welcome to the forum Brian.
If possible, could you update your details to show your location :
If possible, could you update your details to show your location :
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 12/11/2008 - 21:46
Link
Welcome to the forum Brian!
Posted 13/11/2008 - 12:28
Link
Welcome aboard, enjoy the forum, you read and search the various threads on here, it can be as enlightening as any course.
"Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" William Blake
My current Harem comprising: "Mistress" Pentax-A 15mm F3.5, "Good Lady" Pentax-A 20mm F2.8, "Friendly Lady" Pentax-A 24mm F2.8, "Deviate Lady" Pentax 28mm F3.5 Shift, "Street Lady" Pentax-A 28mm F2.8, "Bohemian Lady" Pentax-A 35mm F2.0, "Retro Lady" SMC Pentax-M 40mm F2.8, "Special Lady" Pentax-A 50mm F1.2, "Femme Fatale" Pentax-A 50mm F2.8 Macro, "Sweetheart" Pentax-A* 85mm F1.4, "Lady Luck" Pentax* 135mm F1.8, "Gorgeous Lady" Pentax-A* 200mm F2.8 ED, "Duchess" Pentax-A* 300mm F4.0, "Lady Gaga & Entourage" Pentax-A* 300mm F2.8 ED [IF], "The Queen" Pentax 500mm F4.5
My current Harem comprising: "Mistress" Pentax-A 15mm F3.5, "Good Lady" Pentax-A 20mm F2.8, "Friendly Lady" Pentax-A 24mm F2.8, "Deviate Lady" Pentax 28mm F3.5 Shift, "Street Lady" Pentax-A 28mm F2.8, "Bohemian Lady" Pentax-A 35mm F2.0, "Retro Lady" SMC Pentax-M 40mm F2.8, "Special Lady" Pentax-A 50mm F1.2, "Femme Fatale" Pentax-A 50mm F2.8 Macro, "Sweetheart" Pentax-A* 85mm F1.4, "Lady Luck" Pentax* 135mm F1.8, "Gorgeous Lady" Pentax-A* 200mm F2.8 ED, "Duchess" Pentax-A* 300mm F4.0, "Lady Gaga & Entourage" Pentax-A* 300mm F2.8 ED [IF], "The Queen" Pentax 500mm F4.5
Posted 13/11/2008 - 18:01
Link
Thanks All.
I will up date my profile when I get a minute, but I'm from Durham, and work with Marky in Northumberland.
I will up date my profile when I get a minute, but I'm from Durham, and work with Marky in Northumberland.
Posted 13/11/2008 - 22:35
Link
Thought it was you Brian .
Posted 14/11/2008 - 17:23
Link
Hi Brian, welcome to the forum.
Greetings
f248
Greetings
f248
Pentax K7-Pentax 100-300F, Pentax 35-80F, Pentax 18-50DA, sigma 28-80 2.8 -sigma 135-400 APO.
Posted 14/11/2008 - 23:32
Link
Hello and welcome Brian,
I'm also from Durham where I'm a member of Durham Photographic Society. Been a member of Pentax user since July.
I'm also from Durham where I'm a member of Durham Photographic Society. Been a member of Pentax user since July.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2 posts
18 years
Durham
I joined a while ago but finally got time to start posting. I have a K10D and a K1000 with just a couple of lenses.
Starting to look for more kit so will probably be picking you brains in the future. Speaking of which does anyone know of a good online basic photography course?