Hi, new member
Posted 01/01/2009 - 22:26
Link
Welcome to the forum karlh - I'm partial to a bit of gardening myself.
Joining the Q
Posted 01/01/2009 - 23:24
Link
well, I will do a section on private gardens sometime this year. So you are welcome to contribute...
At present I am busy with 'public' gardens of London.
At present I am busy with 'public' gardens of London.
Posted 01/01/2009 - 23:52
Link
Welcome karlh, enjoy the forum and your K20d.
Could you please fill in your location in your profile, when you add comments on other threads it's nice to know where you are.
Could you please fill in your location in your profile, when you add comments on other threads it's nice to know where you are.
Cheers, HG
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
Posted 02/01/2009 - 08:26
Link
Hello karlh, and welcome.
Steve
-----
Keep your words soft and nice in case you have to eat them.
-----
Keep your words soft and nice in case you have to eat them.
Posted 02/01/2009 - 15:07
Link
Welcome to the fora. Looking forward to seeing some shots.
Best wishes, Kris.
Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 02/01/2009 - 21:41
Link
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Best wishes
Best wishes
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


77 posts
17 years
Notting Hill,
London
So, I am now reading whatever I can to learn as much as I can.
I the owner of a website dealing with gardens and gardening in London. You can see my efforts and those of others at www.gardensoflondon.co.uk