Hi. Can you help me?
Posted 03/11/2013 - 21:56
Link
Is this a serious post?
Steve
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Posted 03/11/2013 - 23:19
Link
Gravelrash wrote:
Is this a serious post?
It seems funnym, but for the price this was a Bargain!!! Seller will throw camera into this set too
Is this a serious post?
Posted 03/11/2013 - 23:23
Link
Well I look forward to you receiving your purchase and telling us what you got
(I just bought a Harley on the strength of a video so I shouldn't criticise)
(I just bought a Harley on the strength of a video so I shouldn't criticise)
Steve
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Posted 03/11/2013 - 23:52
Link
Gravelrash wrote:
Well I look forward to you receiving your purchase and telling us what you got
(I just bought a Harley on the strength of a video so I shouldn't criticise)
Fair enough. Do you know what all of the plastic frames are? Sorry completely new with this?
Well I look forward to you receiving your purchase and telling us what you got
(I just bought a Harley on the strength of a video so I shouldn't criticise)
Posted 04/11/2013 - 02:49
Link
Didn't the seller list what lenses they were?
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Posted 04/11/2013 - 07:08
Link
Smeggypants wrote:
Didn't the seller list what lenses they were?
Not really, but he send me a massage that they are for k-mount and They are in good condition, so this was a risky bargain... hopefully.
Didn't the seller list what lenses they were?
Posted 04/11/2013 - 08:52
Link
Difficult to guess about any of them but here goes:
1: No idea
2: 35-70 zoom
3: 100 mm
4: 28 or 35 or 50 mm
Frames are mounts for different diameter lenses to allow te filters to be fitted.
1: No idea
2: 35-70 zoom
3: 100 mm
4: 28 or 35 or 50 mm
Frames are mounts for different diameter lenses to allow te filters to be fitted.
Posted 04/11/2013 - 10:03
Link
The third one from the left looks like an extension tube...
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Posted 04/11/2013 - 10:22
Link
The filters and holders look similiar to the smaller 67mm Cokin A series....at a guess.
The first lens look like a 70-210 zoom, something odd like a Miranda perhaps.
The last lens is more interesting as its a Pentax-A prime lens, so depending how much he wants, that lens alone could be worth it.
The first lens look like a 70-210 zoom, something odd like a Miranda perhaps.
The last lens is more interesting as its a Pentax-A prime lens, so depending how much he wants, that lens alone could be worth it.
Posted 04/11/2013 - 11:33
Link
Thank You. Guys. He will send it today so I might have it at Thursday.
All this for £65. Probably worth it.
All this for £65. Probably worth it.
Posted 04/11/2013 - 11:44
Link
I think you have probably done ok for £65. All the filters, holders and adapters would easily cost a lot more than that to buy new depending on brand. And if the Pentax-A prime is a 50mm 1.7, then that's worth £40 by itself.
Posted 07/11/2013 - 10:39
Link
Have they arrived?
If so, what are they?
If so, what are they?
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


33 posts
12 years