Hi!
Posted 05/04/2013 - 10:36
Link
Where in Devon you from? Do you know Teighnmouth?
Always be kind to people
link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photographs-by-an-angel/262352847143059
link
link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photographs-by-an-angel/262352847143059
link
Posted 05/04/2013 - 12:02
Link
Thanks for the welcomes!
Yes I know Teignmouth, I took some shots of the Pier on easter Sunday, I posted one on Flickr here ->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daveatkins/8605521531/
I live in Newton Abbot
Yes I know Teignmouth, I took some shots of the Pier on easter Sunday, I posted one on Flickr here ->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daveatkins/8605521531/
I live in Newton Abbot
Posted 07/04/2013 - 17:41
Link
I know Newton Abbot as I use to visit some people at Buckfast Abbey. I saw Teignmouth in the seventies when I was a little girl, it looked very different to how it is now.
Always be kind to people
link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photographs-by-an-angel/262352847143059
link
link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photographs-by-an-angel/262352847143059
link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7 posts
13 years
Devon
Joined here relatively recently.
Used to shoot a lot of 35mm years ago, but just getting back into SLR Photography, having purchased a K-r last year.
Hoping to learn plenty and improve!