Herrington park
Posted 08/09/2016 - 07:31
Link
A couple of nice ones. Is that Penshaw monument in the background? If so then where is the "WORM"?
CHEERS Vic.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 08/09/2016 - 08:05 - Helpful Comment
Link
Lovely shots, the lens looks a great buy!
Posted 08/09/2016 - 09:20 - Helpful Comment
Link
Great shots
Posted 08/09/2016 - 09:29
Link
they have made a cracking job of Herrington Country Park, I remember when it was a pit slag heap.
that is Penshaw Monument, but the worm (the Lambton Worm), is safely tucked up at Worm Hill, in Fatfield a couple of miles away. the "well" it was chucked down is still there too.
lovely images btw.
that is Penshaw Monument, but the worm (the Lambton Worm), is safely tucked up at Worm Hill, in Fatfield a couple of miles away. the "well" it was chucked down is still there too.
lovely images btw.
Posted 08/09/2016 - 14:18
Link
vic cross wrote:
A couple of nice ones. Is that Penshaw monument in the background? If so then where is the "WORM"?
CHEERS Vic.
No worm plenty of frogs.A couple of nice ones. Is that Penshaw monument in the background? If so then where is the "WORM"?
CHEERS Vic.
Regards Ian
Posted 08/09/2016 - 14:22
Link
scarr1 wrote:
they have made a cracking job of Herrington Country Park, I remember when it was a pit slag heap.
that is Penshaw Monument, but the worm (the Lambton Worm), is safely tucked up at Worm Hill, in Fatfield a couple of miles away. the "well" it was chucked down is still there too.
lovely images btw.
Yes the park is very nice and well used. They used have the Durham county show a 2day event there. Which I really enjoyed but it was stopped some years ago now. they have made a cracking job of Herrington Country Park, I remember when it was a pit slag heap.
that is Penshaw Monument, but the worm (the Lambton Worm), is safely tucked up at Worm Hill, in Fatfield a couple of miles away. the "well" it was chucked down is still there too.
lovely images btw.
Regards Ian
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1455 posts
18 years