Hellos (Borat voice)!

Posted 17/08/2012 - 13:15 Link
Hi, I'm Charlotte! I've just joined and I'm looking forward to reading the posts here and maybe even answering some of them
snappychappy
Posted 17/08/2012 - 16:03 Link
Welcome to the forums Charlotte, look forward to your input. The link in your sig, may not be looked upon to favorably though.
jeffstclair
Posted 17/08/2012 - 17:22 Link
Oh snappy; I hoped they might deliver to me ! welcome to the forum Charlotte... jeff...
AndrewA
Posted 17/08/2012 - 20:12 Link
Hello and Welcome to the forum!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Stuey
Posted 17/08/2012 - 22:18 Link
Hello and welcome
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo