Hello from Northumberland
Posted 29/08/2014 - 12:04
Link
Hi Peter and welcome,
You live in a very beautiful part of the country. I look forward to seeing your photography.
You live in a very beautiful part of the country. I look forward to seeing your photography.
Posted 29/08/2014 - 12:35
Link
Hello and Welcome to the Forum
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 30/08/2014 - 22:24
Link
Thanks lads
I'm still very much of a beginner, but I sometimes manage to pull off a decent image every now and then. I've just discovered Macro, and it's a great way to fill in the midday hours while waiting for the sun to drop a bit.

I'm still very much of a beginner, but I sometimes manage to pull off a decent image every now and then. I've just discovered Macro, and it's a great way to fill in the midday hours while waiting for the sun to drop a bit.

Life is frequently annoying... to the point of making you want to swallow your eyebrows.
Posted 03/09/2014 - 23:01
Link
Super macro. As someone else said - great area, especially if you are into wildlife photography.
Posted 07/09/2014 - 21:58
Link
Thanks
I was at Ashington Camera Club a fortnight ago, and someone mentioned a 'Stan' who used Pentax gear. That wouldn't be you by any chance?
At the moment it's Newbiggin Alan, but I'm happy enough most anywhere with lots of open spaces.
I was at Ashington Camera Club a fortnight ago, and someone mentioned a 'Stan' who used Pentax gear. That wouldn't be you by any chance?
At the moment it's Newbiggin Alan, but I'm happy enough most anywhere with lots of open spaces.
Life is frequently annoying... to the point of making you want to swallow your eyebrows.
Posted 07/09/2014 - 22:43
Link
PeterT wrote:
Thanks
I was at Ashington Camera Club a fortnight ago, and someone mentioned a 'Stan' who used Pentax gear. That wouldn't be you by any chance?
At the moment it's Newbiggin Alan, but I'm happy enough most anywhere with lots of open spaces.
Yes Peter that would be me, I usually sit at the first table on the left of the hall (facing the stage). I think you'll find the camera club an enjoyable place to go on a Thursday night
Thanks
I was at Ashington Camera Club a fortnight ago, and someone mentioned a 'Stan' who used Pentax gear. That wouldn't be you by any chance?
At the moment it's Newbiggin Alan, but I'm happy enough most anywhere with lots of open spaces.
Posted 07/09/2014 - 23:00
Link
I should be able to make next Thursday, so I'll pop over and see you
Life is frequently annoying... to the point of making you want to swallow your eyebrows.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


13 posts
12 years