Hello from North Yorkshire
Posted 10/11/2014 - 21:18
Link
Hi Simon - and welcome. Hope to see some of your pics and discussion!
Andy
Posted 10/11/2014 - 21:24
Link
Hello and welcome Simon, be sure to give us your thoughts on the K-3 once you've had the chance to get acquainted with it.
Best wishes
David
Best wishes
David
Posted 10/11/2014 - 21:57
Link
Hi Simon,
Hope you are well, I knew you had moved on from Panasonic ( I still keep a G6). I moved back to Pentax a couple of years ago with a K5. Great forum here and the pentax gear is excellent. ( Still have my original K 1000) but it hasn't seen light of day for some time.
Welcome.
Pete
Hope you are well, I knew you had moved on from Panasonic ( I still keep a G6). I moved back to Pentax a couple of years ago with a K5. Great forum here and the pentax gear is excellent. ( Still have my original K 1000) but it hasn't seen light of day for some time.
Welcome.
Pete
K3, K50
Only doin' it for fun
Only doin' it for fun
Posted 10/11/2014 - 23:30
Link
Hi Simon, welcome here, I am very new as well to both photography & Pentax . Also just bought a Tamron 70-200 ( 2. to explore better IQ quality. Like your early posts too. Cheers, Patrick
Pentax : KP + K 5 iis : M 28 mm , M 50 mm , K 135 mm , DA F 100 mm , DA 12 - 24 mm DA 16 - 85 mm & DA 55- 300 mm .
Lumix : LX100
Lumix : LX100
Posted 11/11/2014 - 07:48
Link
Hi Simon, welcome to the forum from another North Yorks member.
Carl
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


55 posts
11 years
I've just joined the forum and thought I would introduce myself. As a long time Canon and m4/3 user, Ive taken the plunge and moved over to Pentax with a K3, Sigma 17-50 f2.8 and Tamron 70-200mm f2.8.
I'm looking forward to getting to know the forum and its users!
Cheers,
Simon.