Hello From Memphis, TN

ynnek
Posted 06/12/2018 - 13:05 Link
Hello all. Not a whole lot to tell. I have currently own 4 Pentax cameras. Pentax 645 (mk1) - 2 - lensesinclude 200mm f4, 120mm f4 Macro, & 75mm f2.8. Also a K1000 w/ 50mm f2, & a Spotmatic with 50mm f1.4. I am a member of the facebook group "Pentaxians". I mostly shoot digital. Canon 70D, but I do dabble in film. My other cameras include mamiya C220, Mamiya RB67 Pro S, Graflex Speed Graphic, Rolleicord, Rolleiflex, Minolta Autocord, Yashica MAT 124 G. Kodak Retina iia, Zeiss Contaflex, Polaroid SX-70 Sonar, Canon AE-1 Progam, plus many many more.

Taken with my Pentax 645 in Mishawaka, Indiana, the negative was scanned using my Canon 70D & 100mm f2.8 USM Macro lens, Edited in Lightroom.

Comment Image
FirstUnitedMethodistChurch-MishawakaIN by Kenneth Martin, on Flickr
Kim C
Posted 06/12/2018 - 13:34 Link
Welcome to the forum.
davidwozhere
Posted 08/12/2018 - 00:59 Link
Welcome to the Pentax part of your collection!
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
pschlute
Posted 08/12/2018 - 01:04 Link
Welcome
stub
Posted 08/12/2018 - 04:42 Link
Hi and welcome.
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo