Hello from John

Twevor

Link Posted 08/06/2018 - 20:33
I have been a member here for 7 years !, but 7 Pentax DSLR's later and too many lenses to count... I have finally said hello.

Just by pure accident I was searching (google) for a particular teleconverter this morning and a link appeared for Pentax User and a fellow member had one for sale, last year !!!. Lucky for me he had not sold it, and now its on its way to me. I'm off to Le Mans next week, so hopefully I will have a few pictures to post on my return.

John
K5iis / KP / Q / Q7
Too Many Lenses

derek897

Link Posted 08/06/2018 - 20:49
Well hello there 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I know what i like, If not always why.

johnriley

Link Posted 08/06/2018 - 22:10
Glad you said hello, seven years soon goes by!
Best regards, John

stub

Link Posted 08/06/2018 - 22:19
So glad you said "Hello" I'm so envious of your forthcoming trip... If not carrying the camera gear so much....lol
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..

vic cross

Link Posted 09/06/2018 - 08:16
Hi John. Approx. 18/19 yrs. ago I was in LeMans on business and stayed at the Hotel Arbor. This is a hotel on the Mulsanne straight where the chicane is. Its grounds and car park are right on the track. It's normally booked up 6 yrs ahead for the duration of the 24hr. race. It's also known for its fantastic kitchen.
Have a good time and get some good photos to show us all.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Twevor

Link Posted 09/06/2018 - 12:46
stub wrote:
So glad you said "Hello" I'm so envious of your forthcoming trip... If not carrying the camera gear so much....lol

The 70-200 has just turned up in the post From Park Cameras. It is very heavy !!.
K5iis / KP / Q / Q7
Too Many Lenses

Twevor

Link Posted 09/06/2018 - 12:47
vic cross wrote:
Hi John. Approx. 18/19 yrs. ago I was in LeMans on business and stayed at the Hotel Arbor. This is a hotel on the Mulsanne straight where the chicane is. Its grounds and car park are right on the track. It's normally booked up 6 yrs ahead for the duration of the 24hr. race. It's also known for its fantastic kitchen.
Have a good time and get some good photos to show us all.
CHEERS Vic.

K5iis / KP / Q / Q7
Too Many Lenses

Twevor

Link Posted 09/06/2018 - 12:49
Thanks Vic, I will keep a look out. This year it looks like it is going to rain. Good job I have a Pentax !!
K5iis / KP / Q / Q7
Too Many Lenses

thuancute

Link Posted 29/06/2018 - 08:42
Me too, is a Pentax User for about 5 years but only started to join this discussion recently. Nice to meet you.

christianmackenzie39m

Link Posted 13/07/2018 - 08:02
Hello fellow, I too am a Pentax user for about 3-4 years but joined this forum today itself. Really nice to see such a good crowd with similar interest over here.
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. Photographer at: Earth's Lab
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.