Hello from a new user

cghd
Posted 02/02/2009 - 12:40 Link
I joined yesterday and just want to say hello. I have not contributed to forums before but have had a gallery elsewhere. My camera is a K100d and I am very happy with it although I aspire to graduate one day to a K20d or whatever is the equivalent when I think my photography is good enough to warrant the upgrade. I made my first post yesterday and will welcome any comment positive or negative and any advise that anyone can give.
Edited by cghd: 02/02/2009 - 12:43
loskeran
Posted 02/02/2009 - 12:47 Link
Welcome to the forum
bforbes
Posted 02/02/2009 - 12:50 Link
Hi and welcome to the forum. just had a look at yesterdays post, i think you deserve the K20 now.
ttk
Posted 02/02/2009 - 13:30 Link
Hi and Welcome to the family.
Tel,
Greytop
Posted 02/02/2009 - 13:55 Link
Welcome to the forum Charles
Regards Huw

flickr
tomkeet
Posted 02/02/2009 - 14:01 Link
Hi and welcome,have fun.
Regards, Tom

K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,

Pentax Photo Gallery
Steve O
Posted 02/02/2009 - 14:11 Link
Hello Charles, and welcome.
Steve
-----
Keep your words soft and nice in case you have to eat them.
hefty1
Posted 02/02/2009 - 16:42 Link
Hello and welcome to the forum
Joining the Q
cghd
Posted 02/02/2009 - 16:44 Link
Thank you very much for the welcome. Looks like you have a good forum going. Charles.
TGK
Posted 02/02/2009 - 21:24 Link
Hi and welcome
Tracey
K100D Super,DA 55-300.
CS3
Posted 03/02/2009 - 12:50 Link
Hello and welcome to the forum
cghd
Posted 03/02/2009 - 13:30 Link
Hello and thank you for the welcome.
womble
Posted 03/02/2009 - 20:39 Link
Welcome to the fora.

Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
cghd
Posted 04/02/2009 - 09:41 Link
Thank you for the welcome Kris. I am looking forward to seeing what you all have to say and hopefully contributing a bit myself. Charles.
Roscoe
Posted 05/02/2009 - 09:37 Link
cghd wrote:
Thank you for the welcome Kris. I am looking forward to seeing what you all have to say and hopefully contributing a bit myself. Charles.
Welcome to our forum.

Regards,
Peter.

K20D SMC DA 18-55mm, SMC DA 55-300mm.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo