Hello form Norn Iron...

dpm

Link Posted 05/01/2013 - 10:19
Greetings all from Newtownards! I've been a Pentax user for quite some time- from an ME-Super in my teenage years through a k100d, a K-7 last year and now- fortuitously- a K-5II.
Arrived yesterday courtesy of the kind people @ SRS and my goodness, what a machine. Absolutely astounded by the AF and low noise.

I'm very much the cheap hobbyist and haven't a fortune invested in glass. But I do enjoy shooting, especially garden birds.

I dunno how much I can offer to the collective but I'm sure I'll learn something!

For paid employment, I have my own business repairing laboratory and garage equipment- with an interest in microscopy and precision weighing. I'll certainly have a chew at any cross-disciplined (opto/mechanical/electronic) queries or problems that might crop up here.

David

AndrewA

Link Posted 05/01/2013 - 11:13
Hello and Welcome to the Forum!

Do you still have your ME Super - I have one andhave started using it again recently?
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

Stuey

Link Posted 05/01/2013 - 13:02
Hello and Welcome
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

dpm

Link Posted 05/01/2013 - 13:15
thanks for the welcome. No Andrew, no ME Super any more. I've still got my Super-A tho, as well as a couple of later AF bodies that came along with lenses over the years.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.