Hello everyone from Indonesia...
Posted 09/07/2012 - 05:22
Link
Welcome Joy good to have someone on the forums from such a beautiful country as yours. Look forward to seeing some shots from there with your new camera, enjoy.
Posted 09/07/2012 - 11:28
Link
Thanks, SnappyChappy!
Sure will post those photos after I got the camera first.
Sure will post those photos after I got the camera first.
Posted 09/07/2012 - 15:40
Link
Welcome to the forum Joy8!
Posted 09/07/2012 - 16:17
Link
Welcome get the K-r and start shooting
Posted 27/07/2012 - 07:45
Link
Hi all,
thanks for the warm welcome here.
I actually haven't bought the K-r yet because I read on the intenet that the K-r may just have a major issue on its shutter mirror (ie. it keeps on doing the shutter thing whenever we press any button on the camera).
Can anybody here tell me or at least calm me down?? I am worried coz I need to save some bucks to get my first DSLR here
Thanks a lot guys... Cheers!
thanks for the warm welcome here.
I actually haven't bought the K-r yet because I read on the intenet that the K-r may just have a major issue on its shutter mirror (ie. it keeps on doing the shutter thing whenever we press any button on the camera).
Can anybody here tell me or at least calm me down?? I am worried coz I need to save some bucks to get my first DSLR here
Thanks a lot guys... Cheers!
Posted 27/07/2012 - 08:04
Link
The internet tends to exaggerate issues as only those with a problem tend to post. The thousands more who have no problem are quite happy so don't generally bother to say anything....
Just buy and enjoy, there's no major, inevitable problem.
Just buy and enjoy, there's no major, inevitable problem.
Best regards, John
Posted 27/07/2012 - 09:57
Link
joy8 wrote:
Hi all,
thanks for the warm welcome here.
I actually haven't bought the K-r yet because I read on the intenet that the K-r may just have a major issue on its shutter mirror (ie. it keeps on doing the shutter thing whenever we press any button on the camera).
Can anybody here tell me or at least calm me down?? I am worried coz I need to save some bucks to get my first DSLR here
Thanks a lot guys... Cheers!
No sign of the K-30 there? It's the replacement.
Hi all,
thanks for the warm welcome here.
I actually haven't bought the K-r yet because I read on the intenet that the K-r may just have a major issue on its shutter mirror (ie. it keeps on doing the shutter thing whenever we press any button on the camera).
Can anybody here tell me or at least calm me down?? I am worried coz I need to save some bucks to get my first DSLR here
Thanks a lot guys... Cheers!
Posted 27/07/2012 - 13:34
Link
Welcome to the Forum Joy,
Paul
Paul
K5's (2)both gripped, K10d gripped, Pentax 28-90 f3.5, Sigma 18-250mm, Sigma 150-500mm. Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro, Sigma 10-20 f.4-5.6.EX DC, Hoya 135 f2.8, Take on 28mm f2.8 Pentax AF360 flash, 2 fill in slaves. 30 metre remote release, Rt angle viewfinder, Giotto NOT 3261B Tripod with Manfrotto 808Rd4 ball head, Manfroto 4861RC2 monopoly, shoulder stock, various filters etc, Panasonic SET HBS HD Video cam, Tamrac Explorer 8x backpack and a sore back.....
-------------------------------------------------------
Photography is an index for measuring futility and pride.......
Paul
:wink
http://s743.photobucket.com/home/pg20_photos/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pg20
-------------------------------------------------------
Photography is an index for measuring futility and pride.......
Paul
:wink
http://s743.photobucket.com/home/pg20_photos/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pg20
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


13 posts
14 years
just glad to join this forum. I'm Joy from Indonesia (yes.. it's waaaay down here in South East Asia).
I am new to photography, and would like to use Pentax as my 1st DSLR. But still deciding what to buy (the discontinued K-r or else??)
Hope we can make friends and share tons of info here.
Cheers!
Joy8