Hello
Posted 02/11/2008 - 14:51
Link
Welcome Martin.
f248
f248
Pentax K7-Pentax 100-300F, Pentax 35-80F, Pentax 18-50DA, sigma 28-80 2.8 -sigma 135-400 APO.
Posted 02/11/2008 - 15:46
Link
Welcome Martin!
Could you add your location to your profile please, that way we know where you are in the future too.
Could you add your location to your profile please, that way we know where you are in the future too.
Posted 02/11/2008 - 16:16
Link
Welcome froggma.
Shame about selling off all of your earlier Pentax gear (particularly the LX)
Shame about selling off all of your earlier Pentax gear (particularly the LX)
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 03/11/2008 - 10:56
Link
Hi Martin,
Welcome to the forum (and back to pentax)
Regards
PaulM
Welcome to the forum (and back to pentax)
Regards
PaulM
All cameras are equal but.....
Some are more equal than others
Some are more equal than others
Posted 03/11/2008 - 16:16
Link
Hi Martin,
Welcome over here, and enjoy your stay.
Martin.
Welcome over here, and enjoy your stay.
Martin.
Posted 15/05/2009 - 12:22
Link
Hi Martin,
I seem to know your name from somewhere. I used to work for Royal Mail, did you?
I seem to know your name from somewhere. I used to work for Royal Mail, did you?
Posted 15/05/2009 - 16:05
Link
Hi Martin, and welcom to the forum.
Regards, Tom
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
Posted 15/05/2009 - 17:24
Link
Welcome Martin
Posted 15/05/2009 - 20:48
Link
Welcome from one martin to another
Posted 15/05/2009 - 21:40
Link
Hi there! Welcome.
For the love of all things photogenic!
Pentax K20D | Pentax SMC II DA ALII 18 - 55 | Sigma 400mm AF f5.6 | Fisheye wanted for play time!
Centon K100 | Centon 50 / 1.7 | Centon 70 - 210 /4.0 - 5.6 (for my now retired film SLR).
Pentax K20D | Pentax SMC II DA ALII 18 - 55 | Sigma 400mm AF f5.6 | Fisheye wanted for play time!
Centon K100 | Centon 50 / 1.7 | Centon 70 - 210 /4.0 - 5.6 (for my now retired film SLR).
Posted 15/05/2009 - 23:08
Link
Hello Martin,
we are getting a lot of Martin's here
we are getting a lot of Martin's here
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



24 posts
17 years
Derbyshire,
UK
I have been interested in photography since the age of 15 (30yrs ago). For many years I used Pentax Spotmatics and then LX cameras.
My move to digital was, alas, to Nikon with the D70s. I was still using the Pentax gear and processing my beloved Pan F until I realised digital was the way forward (I think !). To what is now great regret, I sold off all my Pentax equipment and purchased the Nikon D200.
Quite recently I took a better look at the new generation of Pentax DSLR's and, after a little research, decided to return to Pentax. I now use a K10D and my wife uses a K200D. The K10D is a dream, I absolutely love it. I purchased it secondhand after deciding I didn't really need the "extras" that the K20D offers. I have a modest collection of lenses at the moment to suit my photographic tastes. the Sigma 10-20, Pentax 100mm F2.8 DA and a 50mm F1.7 SMC KA. I am looking at the 70-200 F2.8 lens options and am seriously considering the new Tamron.
I am a member of Ephotozine as froggma.
Martin.