Hello

mark5
Posted 02/02/2011 - 20:49 Link
Hi everyone

Hopefully I will be getting my hands on a K-5 in the not too distant future, so just thought I would drop in to say hi - and test the search function

Haven't been that close to a decent SLR for a few years so could be an interesting journey ahead. Looking forward to it.

Mark.
snappychappy
Posted 02/02/2011 - 20:53 Link
Welcome Mark, you certainly will have some fun using the K5 awesome DSLR.
Jumbo48
Posted 02/02/2011 - 21:32 Link
Welcome to the forum Mark, I think you will enjoy using the K5, and you will find a friendly and extremely knowledgeable group of people here. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos.
Regards John/Jumbo
VonBatCat
Posted 02/02/2011 - 21:44 Link
Welcome to the site Mark. Good pedigree with a K-5. Can't wait to see some of your work. You'll love the support from the great togs on here!
John (VonBatCat)
Rule of Thirds - I don't do fractions
Other Stuff
Opethian
Posted 02/02/2011 - 22:44 Link
Welcome to the forums! I recently joined in myself and find it a very "civil" and enjoyable place so far. Hope you get your K5 soon!
i-Berg
Posted 03/02/2011 - 04:57 Link
G'day and welcome.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo