Happy Holidays

George Lazarette
Posted 23/12/2008 - 14:45 Link
Darkmunk wrote:
Happy Christmas Ben and everyone.
I am a web designer and I think your site is great fun, inspirational, eye-catching, memorable...........
.
You won't be getting any business from me, then.

The sites are appalling. A barrier between the photo and the viewer. When, oh when, will web-designers learn that the best site is like a good butler: very efficient and so discreet as to be nearly invisible?

Instead, we get hubristic adolescents showing off their "wonderful" web-design skills, and making it difficult, if not impossible, to see the actual content of the site.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
vic cross
Posted 23/12/2008 - 15:51 Link
SEASONS GREETINGS.
I'd like to thank everyone who sent me or is going to send me or who has completely forgotten to send me a Christmas card. You won't get one from me as being the Bah Hum Bugger that I am instead of sending out Christmas cards This year I donated to NSPCC instead of sending out cards. If I were to send out cards they would be something like this.

CHRISTMAS CONTRACT

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive,gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditons of the relgious persuasion, or secular traditions of your choice,or your choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calender year, but not without due respect for the calenders of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this country great(not to imply that Britain is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, or saxual preference of the wishee/wishees.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the origonal greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to the wishee/wishees to actually implement any of the wishes for him/herself or others, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warrented to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one calender year, caculated in either standard, or non standard time measurements, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, which ever comes first. This warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole dicrstion of the wisher.

SOME FACTS CONTAINED HEREIN MAY OR MAY NOT BE FACTUAL.

I think I've covered my tail with political correctness.

Have a good laugh and a very good holiday. CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Edited by vic cross: 24/12/2008 - 08:37

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo