Handy Hints #2334
Posted 14/09/2006 - 21:56
Link
Liam,
and I'm that someone who finds your tip useful - especially with the dial-up connection I have.
Many thanks!
and I'm that someone who finds your tip useful - especially with the dial-up connection I have.
Many thanks!
Posted 15/09/2006 - 07:40
Link
You're welcome Matt..
Liam
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
Posted 15/09/2006 - 09:32
Link
Or Mac even
But it's a useful tip all the same
Matt
But it's a useful tip all the same
Matt
Posted 15/09/2006 - 12:14
Link
Oops..
Liam
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


931 posts
20 years
Bracknell Berkshire
I know I've only been a member here for nine months or so, and obviously that's not long enough to work these things out.. but I noticed something handy, which I thought I'd pass on. When you get a new post on a long thread, click the yellow file icon next to the black arrow...
.. and it takes you to the next new post in the thread since your last visit, even handier if an old thread starts up again. A little thing I know, but someone may find this little snippet useful..
Cheers
Liam
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas