H3 fault on Espio 120
Posted 02/01/2004 - 12:10
Link
Zal,
an H error message means you have a problem with the shutter mechanism. Send the camera to Pentax for repair - should cost approx £50 and includes a full service and six month warranty.
I've just had a 120 repaired (rewinding problem) and it's now as good as new.
It was a bit of a toss-up as to whether or not it was worth it, as a new Espio 115V (roughly equivalent in terms of specification), is now readily available for £79.99 from most suppliers or £69.99 from Jessops.
I'm glad I got it fixed though as my 120 is the DATE version and is a lovely little camera.
Good Luck.
an H error message means you have a problem with the shutter mechanism. Send the camera to Pentax for repair - should cost approx £50 and includes a full service and six month warranty.
I've just had a 120 repaired (rewinding problem) and it's now as good as new.
It was a bit of a toss-up as to whether or not it was worth it, as a new Espio 115V (roughly equivalent in terms of specification), is now readily available for £79.99 from most suppliers or £69.99 from Jessops.
I'm glad I got it fixed though as my 120 is the DATE version and is a lovely little camera.
Good Luck.
Die my dear doctor, that's the last thing I shall do!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2277 posts
24 years
Zal