Greetings
Posted 04/12/2008 - 22:21
Link
Hello William, welcome to the forum.
The K10D and the MX make a great combination!
The K10D and the MX make a great combination!
Joining the Q
Posted 04/12/2008 - 23:38
Link
Thanks hefty1
I think both cameras are superb, although I haven't used my MX for quite a while. I originally chose it due to it's compactness, ease of use and attention to detail. I do think Pentax lost their way for a while and couldn't understand why it was discontinued in favour of the old K Series.
The K10 shares the attributes of solid build, ergonomic design and easy handling
I think both cameras are superb, although I haven't used my MX for quite a while. I originally chose it due to it's compactness, ease of use and attention to detail. I do think Pentax lost their way for a while and couldn't understand why it was discontinued in favour of the old K Series.
The K10 shares the attributes of solid build, ergonomic design and easy handling
Posted 05/12/2008 - 08:43
Link
Hello William, and welcome.
Steve
-----
Keep your words soft and nice in case you have to eat them.
-----
Keep your words soft and nice in case you have to eat them.
Posted 05/12/2008 - 09:40
Link
Welcome williamk.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 05/12/2008 - 10:01
Link
Welcome to the forum William.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


16 posts
17 years
North Yorkshire
Although I've been a Pentax user for many years ( Pentax MX ), I have only recently started dabbling with digital and am now the proud owner of a K10.
Decided to join the forum as I have found it a great source of information and in the hope of being able to contribute to some of the topics