Greetings!

Huber_OZ
Posted 06/11/2011 - 12:56 Link
Hi all, I'm Francesco and I'm from Italy...near Naples, to be more precise!
I've bought a Pentax K-x (Blue Navy) about a year ago, and during this year I've been practicing photography every time i could (during my free time). As I've been shooting for a year only, I don't have found precisely what kind of photography I like most, so I take photos of various genres.
I signed up here only today, but I'm "lurking" around here for quite a while (even before I bought the K-x), and I think that it's a great forum!
So...thanks for your attention and see you around
GeorgesM
Posted 06/11/2011 - 15:57 Link
Hi Francesco,
Welcome!
I am a new member but steel " lurking "
Enjoy the photography and the friendly forum.

George
Northgrain
Posted 06/11/2011 - 20:15 Link
Welcome Francesco

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo