Goverments worst kept secret!

jules

Link Posted 02/03/2012 - 15:00
I don't care how many abandoned Airfields they try to sneak these offworlders in and out by, there is a conspiracy I tell ya!

Nothing serious, saw this on my way home on one of my Bike rides the other day, and the Flash Gorden shaped Rocket cloud made me chuckle...
Taken at the old Thurstonfield RAF Station near the Solway Coast...
Cheers Jules...
tri-elmar-fudd

Back in the room!
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it.”...Ansel Adams
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Last Edited by jules on 02/03/2012 - 15:01

Pentaxophile

Link Posted 02/03/2012 - 17:02
jules wrote:
Nothing serious, saw this on my way home on one of my Bike rides the other day, and the Flash Gorden shaped Rocket cloud made me chuckle...

Cloud? That's what the Men In Black want you to think
[link=https://500px.com/will_brealey/[/link]

chunky

Link Posted 02/03/2012 - 18:21
As the government spokesperson for Extra terrestrial Life, UFO's, Aliens, Close Encounters (of any kind)
I wish to draw your attention to the official Government White Paper (available from HMSO) in which we
firmly state "There is no such thing as UFO's and or Aliens"

This means that Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy do exist because we haven't published a white paper
denying their existence.
If Jules you are alluding to the fact that Flash Gordon is about to land his rocket ship on a cunningly disguised
and allegedly disused airfield then I am afraid the "men in Black will be calling round to invite you to take "a wee holiday".
Chunky

Stuey

Link Posted 02/03/2012 - 21:20

K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

jules

Link Posted 03/03/2012 - 05:35
chunky wrote:
As the government spokesperson for Extra terrestrial Life, UFO's, Aliens, Close Encounters (of any kind)
I wish to draw your attention to the official Government White Paper (available from HMSO) in which we
firmly state "There is no such thing as UFO's and or Aliens"

This means that Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy do exist because we haven't published a white paper
denying their existence.
If Jules you are alluding to the fact that Flash Gordon is about to land his rocket ship on a cunningly disguised
and allegedly disused airfield then I am afraid the "men in Black will be calling round to invite you to take "a wee holiday".

I don't remember taking this Photo, there was a blinding flash and...

Cheers Jules...
tri-elmar-fudd

Back in the room!
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it.”...Ansel Adams
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.