Good news on the Squirrel front!
Posted 26/07/2011 - 12:49
Link
We need to ask the red lemmings what their secret is.
G
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 23/09/2011 - 19:03
Link
Update!23/09/2011
Things are still looking up!...I watched 7 pairs of Reds feeding on hazel nuts this morning.......only trouble was I spotted 4 grey's!
Things are still looking up!...I watched 7 pairs of Reds feeding on hazel nuts this morning.......only trouble was I spotted 4 grey's!
K20D...ist DS ,DA18/55,DA16/45.DA* 50/135,"A"1.7 50MM..."A" 70/210..M 50mm f2...Tamron 90mm macro,28/300 Tamron,200/500 Tamron 6.9....A Pentax DA*300... Sigma10/20,FA31mm 1.8 Ltd*********,FA 77mm Ltd!
Posted 24/09/2011 - 01:22
Link
beginner wrote:
Update!23/09/2011
.......only trouble was I spotted 4 grey's!
You'r there and they are there. I do not believe it.
Update!23/09/2011
.......only trouble was I spotted 4 grey's!
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 24/09/2011 - 09:25
Link
Gray squirrels taste like chicken
Posted 29/09/2011 - 09:47
Link
Quote:
Gray squirrels taste like chicken
Only if you've never eaten chickenGray squirrels taste like chicken
Bernard
Posted 29/09/2011 - 10:31
Link
I actually only saw a red for the first time last year in Ashby de la Zouch. Then again it ran across the road in front of my car so it may actually have been a red lemming.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 29/09/2011 - 10:52
Link
We only have reds here .
Posted 29/09/2011 - 14:53
Link
geordie01 wrote:
Gray squirrels taste like chicken
Everything tastes like chicken...apparently!
Gray squirrels taste like chicken
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Posted 29/09/2011 - 15:04
Link
Father Ted wrote:
Except chicken .
geordie01 wrote:
Gray squirrels taste like chicken
Everything tastes like chicken...apparently!Gray squirrels taste like chicken
Posted 29/09/2011 - 15:08
Link
Black pudding tastes like chicken?
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 29/09/2011 - 15:16
Link
gartmore wrote:
Black pudding tastes like chicken?
Black pudding tastes like chicken?
Only when made of squirrel blood .
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1252 posts
20 years
Gunnerton