Good home wanted
Posted 08/03/2011 - 14:16
Link
I had the same issue, but on a smaller scale. The photography tutor at the local art school said he'd be happy to take them off my hands -- if I delivered them. They're still sitting down at the front door while I work out how much weight my Kia Clarus can carry.
Al
Al
Posted 08/03/2011 - 14:35
Link
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Posted 08/03/2011 - 17:13
Link
Isn't that the biased and anti-Pentax magazine that was discussed recently? Pile 'em up, burn them all, take photo, send to AP
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 08/03/2011 - 17:53
Link
thoughton wrote:
Isn't that the biased and anti-Pentax magazine that was discussed recently? Pile 'em up, burn them all, take photo, send to AP
awesome!
Isn't that the biased and anti-Pentax magazine that was discussed recently? Pile 'em up, burn them all, take photo, send to AP
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2288 posts
18 years
Wirral - Cheshire. IQ 153 Chest Large
I have the best part of 15 years back issues of AP in the loft - about 1991 - 2006 - which I need to dispose of for the space ( and the harmony of my marriage ) - these are FREE to anyone who can collect...........
I am located on Wirral and coffee would be supplied to the collector !!
Regards in anticipation
Tozza27 - Tony
I am now on Flickr which is nice !