Good greif!!
Posted 30/04/2013 - 18:06
Link
We don't normally link to live auctions, but I've moved it to General Chat. Hardly a Lead to a Deal!
Posted 30/04/2013 - 18:10
Link
I was watching another (non-photographic) auction and the prices went sky high a day before. I sent a message to the seller suggesting that if he passed on my details to the runner up, I would pay him a commission.
It crept up even higher and after finally selling my details were passed on to the next two. I got a sale with no fees to the auction site and a cash sale. The buyer paid a little less than the winning bid and te other seller made an extra 8%!
Yes, it was cheeky but we all won.
It crept up even higher and after finally selling my details were passed on to the next two. I got a sale with no fees to the auction site and a cash sale. The buyer paid a little less than the winning bid and te other seller made an extra 8%!
Yes, it was cheeky but we all won.
Posted 30/04/2013 - 21:14
Link
An EBay feeding frenzy again!
Sometimes goes that way, but on others the opposite happens and it's almost like a Dutch auction!
Sometimes goes that way, but on others the opposite happens and it's almost like a Dutch auction!
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1903 posts
22 years
The Kingdom of Fife
http://tinyurl.com/cvn8qz9
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.