Golden day

Aiki
Posted 06/06/2009 - 20:35 Link
Some pics from the middle of May
CC ? as usually.
nr 1. bit cropped , no dust removed )

1.
Comment Image


2.
Comment Image
Aiki

----
Pentax K20D; SMC DA 18-55mm II kit; Sigma AF 70-300/4-5.6 APO DG MACRO
GIMP Flickr
PPG
Edited by Aiki: 06/06/2009 - 20:51
Snootchies
Posted 06/06/2009 - 20:43 Link
love the second shot! personally id crop it a little bit more, but that's a personal preference thing. I love the colour (always had a thing for silhouettes).
Bob

My website (Hadfield Photography)

Pentax Gallery Artist page:link

Flickr Photostream: link
mr.mellow
Posted 06/06/2009 - 21:08 Link
Great photos, the first one pleases me as I usually have a problem seeing recurring objects, but I am at ease with it.
The older I get the faster I was.
Dave
K-3 II, K10D, DA16-85, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA18-55, DA 50, Sigma EX DG 70mm Macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma DG 120-400mm APO HSM.
Metz 58 AF-1.

My Flickr link
shim
Posted 07/06/2009 - 09:24 Link
I like both of these, especially the colour of the 2nd one.

shim
pschlute
Posted 07/06/2009 - 10:47 Link
Really like the first one Aiki, well done.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo