GOLD GLASS!!!

K10D

womble

Link Posted 01/04/2022 - 16:21
Very tasteful. They need a gold + snakeskin K-3iii like the lovely LX special to go with them...
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 02/04/2022 - 14:56

I really, really hope so.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

Flan

Link Posted 02/04/2022 - 20:30
womble wrote:
Very tasteful. They need a gold + snakeskin K-3iii like the lovely LX special to go with them...

The snakeskin was considered but they've decided for the current times we occupy ,that an all inclusive THEY time camera with a fully insulated viewfinder would be something that other camera makers don't offer currently, one has to be ahead of trends

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 03/04/2022 - 10:26
'Fully insulated viewfinder'? Pshaw, and piffle. You were looky. Wen I woz a kid we had no viewfinders! We had tape measure, theodolite and 'ad to carry our own brass tipped six foot long mahogany tripod. (That were done by a mate.)

Aye, them were the days...
Be well, stay safe.

Lubbyman

Link Posted 03/04/2022 - 15:47
Urbanmeister wrote:
Wen I woz a kid we had no viewfinders!

You woz lucky! Wen I woz a kid we never 'ad views to find. It were smog every day. And we were grateful for it coz if it weren't there we'd 'ave to see the mess that were there!

Ah, those were the days... (as we say darn Sarf)

Steve

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 03/04/2022 - 18:44
You had smog? You woz luucky. When I woz lad, we didn't have smog, we 'ad pollution from t'pit. Coal gas. Aye, the budgies died, but we managed...

Aye, them were the days.
Be well, stay safe.

Flan

Link Posted 04/04/2022 - 00:48
i remember going to school as an infant in the dark, that was the only year they decided to not interfere with the clock.
it was traumatic experience as i was only 5 years old, they didn't protect me and now after consultation all these years later am considering a legal action so as i maybe able to afford those golden snakeskins
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.