Gold.

  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Developing into personal arguments
George Lazarette
Posted 25/11/2010 - 16:43 Link
Smeggypants wrote:


.... is nothing more than a personal denigration. And I know why you've done it. It's because I took a contrary stance to one of your posts in a thread here.
You couldn't be further from the truth. Frankly, I'd be more upset if I found you agreeing with me.

What prompted my post was the startling ignorance you displayed in claiming that gold always goes up in price. I then took a look at your website where I found a lot more of the same, together with reams of bad language which I find unedifying.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
johnriley
Posted 25/11/2010 - 16:46 Link
OK, this is breaking down now into something that has no place here, so I'm going to lock this one.
Best regards, John
Oggy
Posted 25/11/2010 - 16:50 Link
George Lazarette wrote:
Pentaxophile wrote:
George Lazarette wrote:
If people accept your invitation to visit the site, you must accept that they may comment on what they find, and some of those comments may not be entirely to your liking.

G
Excellent website Smeggy!
Good grief.

G
That was more or less what I thought when I visited it.

George - are you only a part-time Stalwart?

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo