Glen Sannox - Arran

mille19
Posted 29/04/2014 - 19:18 Link
A few more from Arran, K3 and 21mm Ltd

1.
Comment Image


2.
Comment Image


3.
Comment Image
bforbes
Posted 29/04/2014 - 20:03 Link
I think the stream in the second is a more natural lead in than the paths
mivoligo
Posted 29/04/2014 - 20:58 Link
I like the colours and composition on the second one.
McGregNi
Posted 30/04/2014 - 13:33 Link
Looks like very changeable weather going on there. You've done well in capturing sunlit ground and plenty of cloud detail at the same time. I like 1 & 2 - 2 has a nice layout and draws the eye in and through to the valley in the distance.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Northgrain
Posted 30/04/2014 - 15:34 Link
Lucky man being up there

#2 for me

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo