General Store
Posted 01/05/2010 - 02:19
Link
Posted 01/05/2010 - 02:38
Link
I thought at first you had a light leak but then I realised it is hexagonal in shape and must be the biggest flare I have ever seen. What lens did you use and were you using a lens hood?
I like the shed and there is potential in the scene but the flare has rather messed up the shot.
Best wishes, Kris.
I like the shed and there is potential in the scene but the flare has rather messed up the shot.
Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 01/05/2010 - 02:44
Link
I was using a 35-70mm Miranda lens which I purchased in Newcastle at Dixon's for 35 Pounds back in 1987. No lens hood was used
The Flare gives it an omonous look. I took this picture in a ghost town. Only three buildings were still standing
The Flare gives it an omonous look. I took this picture in a ghost town. Only three buildings were still standing
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



25 posts
16 years
https://www.pentaxuser.com/images/gallery/2010/05/normal/general-store_127267657...
Here is a picture I took while using a Pentax ME