FS various items at silly prices(!)
Posted 07/10/2018 - 20:07
Link
spinno wrote:
It's a YN 14M and sold subject to payment
Payment sent
It's a YN 14M and sold subject to payment
Mike
.
Pentax:K5ii, K7, K100D, DA18-55, DA10-17, DA55-300, DA50-200, F100-300, F50, DA35 AL, 4* M50, 2* M135, Helicoid extension, Tak 300 f4 (& 6 film bodies)
3rd Party: Bigmos (Sigma 150-500mm OS HSM),2* 28mm, 100mm macro, 28-200 zoom, 35-80 zoom, 80-200 zoom, 80-210 zoom, 300mm M42, 600 mirror, 1000-4000 scope, 50mm M42, enlarger lenses, Sony & micro 4/3 cameras with various PK mounts, Zenit E...
Far to many tele-converters, adapters, project parts & extension tubes etc.
.[size=11:].Flickr• WPF• Panoramio
.
Pentax:K5ii, K7, K100D, DA18-55, DA10-17, DA55-300, DA50-200, F100-300, F50, DA35 AL, 4* M50, 2* M135, Helicoid extension, Tak 300 f4 (& 6 film bodies)
3rd Party: Bigmos (Sigma 150-500mm OS HSM),2* 28mm, 100mm macro, 28-200 zoom, 35-80 zoom, 80-200 zoom, 80-210 zoom, 300mm M42, 600 mirror, 1000-4000 scope, 50mm M42, enlarger lenses, Sony & micro 4/3 cameras with various PK mounts, Zenit E...
Far to many tele-converters, adapters, project parts & extension tubes etc.
.[size=11:].Flickr• WPF• Panoramio
Posted 09/10/2018 - 21:44
Link
spinno wrote:
K-50 camera now £115
Metz flashes now £18 (each)
Given what I have said, you might not believe this but I think I'll take the K-50 at that price (as a "backup" to the K-30 because I like it/them, and I'll risk the Aperture Block problem as I have a donor old body with a white solenoid in it if needs be ) - PM me and we can sort something out tomorrow!
K-50 camera now £115
Metz flashes now £18 (each)
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)
Posted 09/10/2018 - 22:43
Link
spinno wrote:
K-50 reserved.
So, not me! - wonder who "got it"! (We'll probably find out tomorrow'ish)
K-50 reserved.
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)
Posted 10/10/2018 - 13:06
Link
Ring flash arrived safely this morning.
It's very much better than the old one I have somewhere.
Thanks a lot David!
It's very much better than the old one I have somewhere.
Thanks a lot David!
Mike
.
Pentax:K5ii, K7, K100D, DA18-55, DA10-17, DA55-300, DA50-200, F100-300, F50, DA35 AL, 4* M50, 2* M135, Helicoid extension, Tak 300 f4 (& 6 film bodies)
3rd Party: Bigmos (Sigma 150-500mm OS HSM),2* 28mm, 100mm macro, 28-200 zoom, 35-80 zoom, 80-200 zoom, 80-210 zoom, 300mm M42, 600 mirror, 1000-4000 scope, 50mm M42, enlarger lenses, Sony & micro 4/3 cameras with various PK mounts, Zenit E...
Far to many tele-converters, adapters, project parts & extension tubes etc.
.[size=11:].Flickr• WPF• Panoramio
.
Pentax:K5ii, K7, K100D, DA18-55, DA10-17, DA55-300, DA50-200, F100-300, F50, DA35 AL, 4* M50, 2* M135, Helicoid extension, Tak 300 f4 (& 6 film bodies)
3rd Party: Bigmos (Sigma 150-500mm OS HSM),2* 28mm, 100mm macro, 28-200 zoom, 35-80 zoom, 80-200 zoom, 80-210 zoom, 300mm M42, 600 mirror, 1000-4000 scope, 50mm M42, enlarger lenses, Sony & micro 4/3 cameras with various PK mounts, Zenit E...
Far to many tele-converters, adapters, project parts & extension tubes etc.
.[size=11:].Flickr• WPF• Panoramio
Posted 10/10/2018 - 13:29
Link
petrochemist wrote:
Ring flash arrived safely this morning.
It's very much better than the old one I have somewhere.
Thanks a lot David!
hope it works well for you
Ring flash arrived safely this morning.
It's very much better than the old one I have somewhere.
Thanks a lot David!
David
Posted 10/10/2018 - 13:31
Link
Does the Metz flash work well on the K1?
Posted 10/10/2018 - 14:00
Link
spinno wrote:
Don't know because I haven't got a K-1. It is pttl though.
I'll have a look on the Metz website but looks promising.
Don't know because I haven't got a K-1. It is pttl though.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1133 posts
19 years
Nottingham