FS smc DA70 Lmited 2.4 Black

CMW

Link Posted 21/07/2014 - 18:44
In immaculate condition, this superb lens was bought new from SRS in January 2011, and has been protected with an uv filter from the outset.

I have to recognize that it has had much too little use in my hands - largely because two of my other lenses overlap its focal distance.

The lens comes with original front and rear caps, lens hood, Pentax pouch, and box.

I'm asking for 325, to include postage within the UK (RMSD). Payment by bank transfer, please.

Regards, Christopher

ChristopherWheelerPhotography

CMW

Link Posted 23/07/2014 - 22:45
Open to offers.

Photozone's review of this lens concludes: 'Typical for all Pentax Limited lenses the build quality is excellent and it is a joy to use such a high quality lens in the field. The price of less than 600/US$) may appear to be very high for such a tiny lens but I think it's very fair in relation to its performance. Therefore - highly recommended!'

The copy offered here is in pristine condition. No marks, scratches, etc, optics A1.

PayPal is fine (if fees included), as well as bank transfer.
Regards, Christopher

CMW

Link Posted 28/07/2014 - 22:17
Bump
Regards, Christopher

Gyotto

Link Posted 25/09/2014 - 23:31
still disponible?

CMW

Link Posted 27/09/2014 - 09:31
Yes, still available. If interested, please PM me. (I am away from the Internet after today for a week so my reply to you may be delayed.)
Regards, Christopher

CMW

Link Posted 15/01/2015 - 16:50
Now sold
Regards, Christopher

Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.