FS Pentax K-70

Tigs

Link Posted 16/11/2018 - 13:58
Hi,

I am considering selling my beloved Pentax K-70.

I originally bought it in 2017 and is in great condition.

Please note, the focus screen (not the sensor) has SLIGHT smudges and dust in some areas. It can probably be easily cleaned or replaced.

Also, there is ONE dead pixel in the LCD screen (not the sensor), this is how I received the camera as new.

These two things do not have any effect on functionality or image quality, which remains great.

Everything is in excelent workig order and excelent cosmetic condition. I am happy to share photos of the camera and photos taken by the camera later today or tomorrow.

Camera will be sold with its original box, documents, battery and charger. Asking price is 350. Not much flexibility here. For an extra 100 I will include a Samyang 50mm f1.4 UMC in excellent condtion.

I have previously had good experiences buying from and selling to Pentax User forums.
If you have any questions please let me know.

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 16/11/2018 - 14:43
I'm afraid to rain on your parade but the K-70 is currently 395 new at SRS, which is not very much more...
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

Tigs

Link Posted 19/11/2018 - 10:03
Thanks Jonathan.

The camera is no longer available.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.