FS K-50 body
Posted 25/03/2015 - 07:19
Link
Bump
Posted 26/03/2015 - 08:17
Link
Price reduced to £230 including RMSD
Posted 27/03/2015 - 20:28
Link
Bump
Posted 30/03/2015 - 21:06
Link
Bump again
Posted 31/03/2015 - 16:03
Link
Bump
Posted 04/04/2015 - 08:25
Link
Come on down and grab a bargain - what's not to like!
Price reduced to £220
Price reduced to £220
Posted 04/04/2015 - 12:12
Link
What's not to like - it's white!
Posted 04/04/2015 - 12:21
Link
Tuliptree, thanks for your feedback. I wondered if that might be the problem. Perhaps
I'll have to give Ebay a try.
I'll have to give Ebay a try.
Posted 04/04/2015 - 14:32
Link
White maybe but thats still quite a bargain!
Posted 04/04/2015 - 17:52
Link
jemx99 wrote:
White maybe but that's still quite a bargain!
Yeah, but it's still white.White maybe but that's still quite a bargain!
Some people even choose new white cars. I mean, they must do, otherwise how come there are so many on the road? And they never, ever look clean after they leave the showroom.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 04/04/2015 - 18:01
Link
Yes must admit I have been looking at this and thinking bargain but it is white may be I shouldn't be so negative
Posted 05/04/2015 - 16:07
Link
WITHDRAWN
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


109 posts
14 years
The box contains: White K-50 body, Battery lithium-Ion D-LI109, Battery charger K-BC109, Cable USB I-USB7, Strap O-ST132, Software CD-ROM S-SW138, Instruction manual, Viewfinder cover, Hot-shoe cover, Body mount cover. Everything in the box is brand new and unused £240 including RMSD
UK members Only, Paypal (buyer to pay any fees please) or Paypal gift, Cheque (cleared), or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome.
Please PM me for any further information.