FS DA*50-135/2.8 - 325

robbiec

Link Posted 24/08/2017 - 12:17
This has two issues both which are cosmetic rather than electrical / mechanical. First off it will come with 2 hoods as this original I bought it with was rather loose so I purchased another and while it improved it did not fix completely. I have since rectified by placing a bit of tape on the contact areas where the hood fits and it works nicely. The second cosmetic issue is a deep scratch on the distance scale.

The lens itself is working beautifully and bears no other marks on the elements or body. Glass is pristine and I can see minimal dust. I have not had any SDM issues either. I put it on, and it is good to go. I have made it a task of mine to take it out for a spin or fresh air at least once a week as I believe that these like to be kept active.

I will put up images of the lens itself and images taken with the lens later this afternoon.

Reason for selling is that I am looking to get a K-1 and will not be keeping my APS-C lens,

Payment via PayPal net to me (Buyer pays fees)
Shipping from Ireland (< 20)
My Gallery

robbiec

Link Posted 05/10/2017 - 00:15
This suffered a fall on holiday and lost its front element + jammed focus ring. Removed from sale.
My Gallery

HarisF1

Link Posted 05/10/2017 - 10:20
Might be worth repairing or selling for the SDM unit
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.